The controller of personal data is Nomad Electric Sp. z o. o. entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000825136, Tax Identification Number: 5213888207. The term “controller” refers to the definition of a controller under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When using the website, you are under no obligation to provide your personal data. However, during its use, personal data voluntarily provided by you may be collected and processed. Your provision of your personal data is voluntary but necessary for the purposes set out below. If you do not provide us with your personal data, we will not be able to contact you in order to answer your enquiry, to deal with your case, to send you advertising and marketing content, and to establish a business relationship with you and make you an offer of cooperation, while the conclusion of a contract between us and its execution will be impossible or significantly hindered.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that we process your personal data in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable data protection legislation, including the GDPR. As part of our day-to-day business activities, we do not process personal data of a special category (the so-called sensitive data).
THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS AND THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
We process the following personal data: name, phone number and email address, as well as other personal data of yours if you provide it to us.
The personal data collected by us via the website is exclusively used and processed for the following purposes:
a. in order to enter into a business relationship, to present a cooperation offer, and to conclude and perform a contract in connection with our business activities;
b. for the purpose of carrying out activities of a marketing or advertising nature;
c. for the purpose of contacting you in connection with a request or enquiry received from you, as well as for the purpose of dealing with a matter initiated by you;
d. for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims in connection with an enquiry made, a report made, a case initiated by you, the processing of personal data, or in connection with a business relationship undertaken and a contract entered into between us.
We process the personal data provided for the purposes indicated above, based on the legal grounds provided for in the GDPR, including in Article 6(1) (a), (b) and (f) of the GDPR, i.e.:
– on the basis of your express consent;
– when the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we conclude/enter into;
– when the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, consisting of our correspondence and ongoing contact with contractors and potential contractors, the need to fulfil contracts concluded by us and to provide an answer to your question or deal with your case, as well as the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending against claims.
Personal data will be retained for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out above or until you object or withdraw your consent to their processing, as applicable, after which it will be deleted. The time required to fulfil the purposes indicated is respectively the duration of the processing and handling of your case or your request, the duration of the business relationship between us and, if a contract is concluded between us, your personal data will be stored for the duration of this contract and its performance. In the case of the purpose described under d) above, the data shall be stored until the statute of limitations for the claims mentioned in this section.
As part of the personal data provided and entrusted to us, we do not use automated decision-making, including profiling. Detailed information relating to the processing of personal data within the framework of the specific legal relationship created, within which personal data is shared, is contained in the specific and shared information clauses.
BASIC PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The controller processes personal data on the basis of the basic principles of processing. These are as follows:
a. legal compliance, integrity and transparency;
b. purpose limitation;
c. data minimisation;
e. storage limitation,
f. integrity and confidentiality;
If the Controller processes your personal data, you have the following rights:
a. the right to information about the personal data being processed;
b. the right of access to your personal data;
c. the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data;
d. the right to object;
e. the right to portability of personal data;
f. in the case of processing of personal data based on consent given, the possibility to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
g. the possibility to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
ENTRUSTMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
We entrust personal data to:
a. IT support entities that maintain our IT infrastructure and provide hosting;
b. other entities providing any type of service to us, including in particular outsourcing, legal, accounting, payment services;
c. our business partners, in connection with the pursuit of our business objectives, in particular data relating to: persons representing our business partners, including proxies, board members, persons assisting in the performance of tasks related to our business objectives, lessees, co-workers, employees and any other persons, when the transmission of such personal data is necessary and indispensable;
d. authorised colleagues;
e. entities carrying out marketing activities on our behalf;
f. operators of our social media;
g. entities authorised to receive them under applicable law (such as courts and public administration bodies).
Personal data protection
Nomad Electric Ltd. has implemented and applies the following technical and organisational measures to minimise the risk of a personal data breach:
(a) pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data;
(b) ability to continuously ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the processing systems and services;
(c) ability to rapidly restore the availability of and access to personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident;
(d) regularly testing, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processing.
In assessing whether the degree of security is adequate, the Controller shall take into account in particular the risks involved in the processing, including those arising from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorised disclosure of or unauthorised access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Detailed rules relating to the Cookies Policy can be found below.
In all matters relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by email at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Nomad Electric Sp. z o.o. ul. Pulawska 2, 02 – 566 Warsaw, Poland.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s end device is the Website operator: Nomad Electric Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at: Warsaw, ul. Pulawska 2.
- Cookies are used to: a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; b) creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies: a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website; c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages; d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies are placed on the Website User’s end device and can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of the web browser’s menu or at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.